* 2 lbs ground beef
* 1 lb zesty hot sausage (Bob Evans)
* 1 cup chopped onion
* 1 cup chopped green pepper
* 1 cup diced celery
* 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans kidney beans
* 2 (16 ounce) cans tomatoes
* 1 can tomato juice
* 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
* 2 cloves garlic
* 2 tablespoons chili powder (or to taste)
* salt & pepper
* 1 can beer, room temp (any brand)
Cook ground beef, sausage, onion, green pepper, and celery until meat is
brown and vegetables are tender.
Drain the beans, then add the beans and remaining ingredients.
Cover and simmer 1 to 1-1/2 hours.
Last 1/2 hour of cooking add the can of beer and finish cooking.
Award Winning Chili Recipes
Try These Delicious Award Winning Chili Recipes That Your Family And Friends Will Love